Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One for winter lovers

I love when it's snowing. I feel joy like a child just by watching snowflakes. And in the same time it's so relaxing. It's like a rejuvenation for my soul. I could be transported to a cottage somewhere in the mountain and spent a month there. Highlight would be to see Aurora borealis and to try dog-sledding. (two of my wanna do wish list)

But do the people who live in a cold area feel the same? Or do they take it for granted, or even hate it!? I would like to know.
Either way, this one is for winter lovers...


foto: Lars-Petter Skillestad/Skillshot, from villmarkssenter.no where you can book your tour

www.digsdigs.com, Cozy Norwegian cottage

www.digsdigs.com, Cozy Norwegian cottage

www.digsdigs.com, Cozy Norwegian cottage 
Frozen blackberries for delicious winter shake

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you...
    Gabi again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, welcome, welcome! <3

    ReplyDelete