Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mobility Award

When I was talking about our walking rooms in one of mine earlier blogs, I was thinking about importance of enjoying walking in your town's parks, streets, outdoor generally.

I didn't know that similar idea was main criterion when yesterday in Bruxelles, Croatia capital Zagreb, won main prize for mobility - Mobility Award, for project PARKiranje. It was also great to hear it, because realization of project led my colleague, whose assistant I was, when I started my work as a marketing manager.

So, last year, Zagreb was the best in promoting active lifestyle among it's citizens. But I believe there's a group of enthusiast in every town. Are you a part of your's? Climbing, walking... everything will do.

Love,
Iva

Mobility week in Zagreb, www.ex-alto.hr

Vienna City Marathon, 2011. the year I was competing as a part of Forrest Gump team :)



2 comments: