Sunday, September 29, 2013

Last days of summer, 2013.

Today is raining. Yesterday morning I went to a marketplace and I freeze; didn't expect it would be so cold. So when I look at this photos, almost can't believe they were taken last week (OK, I went to visit our coast but that's just few hours driving from Zagreb). Either way, conclusion is simple - that were my last days of summer. 

So I used this week to make a wardrobe exchange; put away my summer dresses and bring in my vests. I made some decor exchanges - more in autumn mood, and I use this to collect some more unused things for the one who need it more than we do. So that's the best way to finish summer.

 And now I'm looking forward to all those sunny autumn days. 

Love,
Iva


Rovinj


Add caption

Fishermen are repairing their nets

No comments:

Post a Comment