Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cave inspirations for your cave

I started preparing text about summer locations, to give you some summer mood but instead I keep on listening to a Nick Cave's latest album and just can't catch this light summer touch that I usually have in this time of year. It's so close, a few millimeters from me but the cold touch of air conditioner just don't let me have this feeling. Funny, can't live without it (or can we, we did once before!?) but at the other hand, it keeps you away from having that down on the beach siesta feeling.

But this is a good day to share with you a nice photo of a room that could be a room of someone who also listen to Cave.


And for me, I'll keep pushing the sky away, and try to stay in connection with the season of the year, despite the air conditioners, so I could bring us that summer feeling. ;)

Love,
Iva

From Livingetc
Push the sky away

Wide Lovely Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment