Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mama's country kitchen

I was so glad when my mother called me and said inspired by my blog, she'll do something in her kitchen. :) So few months later, I must share this with you. She not only repaint all cabinets but also did all reassembling, dry sanding etc. Here's the result plus this was a good subject to show you other versions of county kitchens. I picked more modern county kitchen versions, cleaner and "lighter". But in all those picks, mother's cooking fits perfectly. ;)

Enjoy,
Iva



She likes county and shabby chic


My interpretation of nice county style, from My little house of style

I'm not and expert, but I would say industrial meets country, from  My little house of style


Also from  My little house of style, a really great blog!

From style-files.com; Moroccan modern county. It's basically white but colorful in the same time, and I like it, that's why I choose it.



No comments:

Post a Comment