Monday, December 3, 2012

5 minutes Christmas decor


Lately I don't have much time to do my stuff (like writing this blog) cause K. is working 24/7 (he's a sport editor in one new daily newspaper) and I'm alone doing everything else.  But I'm not complaining 'cause I know Santa sees it all. ;) And that is not going to ruin my Christmas spirit! So I took five minutes to make my Advent wreath.

As I didn't have time to collect herbs, (pine) twigs, moss and to do regular one, I turned to irregular. Finished product was one nice, up-cycled, fun and cheerful, modern wreath. Glass jars, wooden parts of children' toy, last years metal bluebell, pastries tray, candles and there you go... You can also raise the spirit with different kind of small toy. While my other decorations are waiting for next five minute action, look at this one I made.

P.s. don't forget to bake some cookies!

Baby Advent wreath

My favorite reindeer




When I learn how to use Photoshop, I'll erase that ugly wires :)




No comments:

Post a Comment