Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Keep it simple

Have you ever tried to declutter your home, living space, office? I do it often, but today I decided to go further with something I heard about few years ago. Have you ever heard for "Simple living manifesto"? Let me explain it to you by quoting words of Leo Babauta: "It means getting rid of many of the things you do so you can spend time with people you love and do the things you love. It means getting rid of the clutter so you are left with only that which gives you value."
As you can see, it's more than just tossing unnecessary things. Leo is giving you 72 advises what you should do or what to ask yourself during the process of simplifying your life. The list is not finished, it's optional (like everything you do in life) so feel free to add your own advice and please let me know if you have some suggestion. You can read the whole Manifesto here or visit zenhabits.net. 
I would add that simple living is also about the way you feel inside. So be in peace with yourself and create your own value system. That is the only right simple living system.
Enough with the talk, let's go! ;-) I'll let you know how it effected my life.

Iva

Does this represent your value system or...





this one is better!?

No comments:

Post a Comment