Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Smooth operator

There's something about the boudoir and bohemian look. I think it's so sexy and sensual and I see it as a great inspiration to spice up your life. It also reminds me on my favorite time of year, autumn. It so colorful and strong. Perhaps at first it's to much for minimalists, but you can always use some elements of it to make your sensual mood. Try with a velvet, leather, brocade (or lace if you are a girl) or use those deep strong colors (emerald, aubergine, wine red, blue, gray). Art just loves this type of interiors so hang out you pictures, or draw some of your own. Acts will do great, but for the brave ones mirrors will work too. ;-) Use candles as standard equipment. Let me inspire you with this photos. 



Sexy or what? From maisonboheme.blogspot.com

Great for single girls
Hotel with a very interested history, Le Berger, www.lebergerhotel.be



Le Berger

Diptyque Paris candles 



Blue velvet... www.etsy.com

Read me a poem... Library, www.apartmenttherapy.com

Enjoy!

Iva

No comments:

Post a Comment