Sunday, August 11, 2013

Emerald

The color that'll be one of the colors of the season this autumn. I'm pretty subjective about this 'cause I just love it, as all the other greens in fact. Perhaps you already notice in my posts that there's a lot of nature, plants, and greens...
So here are some emerald pics that I collected with all my green heart. ;)

Iva

A great collage from 100 layer cakePhotos by: Caught the Light / via decor pad / Emerald Shoes photo by Kate Headley / via tumbler / musings in femininity

The way famous designers see it, ELLE Decor

Bold prints and combinations - ELLE Decor

There's a lot of vintage glasses and vases you can find in emerald. Just search few vintage shops, or Etsy. This ones are from my mother.

Cool pillow, from Red Panda Gifts


Another pillow, soft version of greens, from Amy Tyler Photography
A table lamp, you can find in a home decor shops or as this one, vintage - Rhapsody Attic
Like a meadow - check for more beautiful, unique rugs at Gypsya
Motive of Japanese garden - I would like to have one! I'm thinking of real Japanese garden, of course. ;) From Pop Pop Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment