Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lady like

One very elegant and pleasant lady share this apartment with her loved one. It's hard to find good old-school class, ability to make a simple thing so beautiful and in the same time track new trends and incorporate them in everyday life. And this amazing woman, Jasminka, has the ability to do it. Calm, gentle, elegant, full of empathy, but stylish she does so much things so cool and smooth. I really enjoy looking over photos she gave me this morning. And here are some of them from her home in Zagreb. Keep up with my blog because I'm preparing you a photo story from her seaside apartment as well as story about Christmas decorations that she does beautifully!

Enjoy!
Iva

Metallic pot - I just like it (as well as those glass bottles) 

A clean entrance; keep your home without clutter, as this example
So nice... Like the pictures in the line.

Take a book and read!



Add caption






No comments:

Post a Comment