Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer holidays' postcards

Today, my work colleague asked me why don't I use my marketing skills to promote my blog. He said it very nice and people should see it more. I just smiled as many times before, when someone asks me that same question. Maybe I will, some time, maybe I don't feel like it 'cause I do promotional stuff as my regular job... Now, I only want to enjoy it. But I'm glad every time I get some nice comment. So for all of you, who read me, thank you very much! This few photo post cards from my holidays are for you!

Love,
Iva

A bug on a palm tree. I like this picture so much. Copy this nature colors  in your home and you'll have a fresh and peaceful indoor.


Little bird in a nest, that we found in our garden where we stayed. Grays, silver, matte greens and white will give your home a Mediterranean touch. 

Olive tree with a solar lantern. Use Eco friendly energy as much as you can.
Memories that you can frame... and remember it forever!



1 comment: