Sunday, October 14, 2012

Does it matter? (story about carpets)

"We can borrow this carpet from my mother and the other one from your mom. They are not so nice but we need them.", said my husband. Thing is that my son Roko started crawling and now he's all over our small apartment that hasn't got any carpets in, because it was always easier for me to clean only wooden parquets and tiles floor. But now I have to think what is best for him and in this autumn days a warm floor certainly is...
Cold, easy cleaning floor
So, should I just don't look at this mismatched carpets and keep thinking  that this flat is just a faze before we buy bigger one or should I try to find one that I really like? Does it matter how it looks like?
Well, I think it does, does for me. So I'm gonna find out that nice and soft carpet that's perfect for my 28 squares. Until that, those borrowed ones will do 'cause I must admit, feeling I have just standing on it is so nice and cozy... And of course warm for your feet to ;)

Pudelskern

No comments:

Post a Comment