Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Place with a soul

If you read this blog, I probably should be very honored. Because, in the jungle of all kinds of blogs from professional interior designers, product designers and other blogers that are already well educated in design and decorating, you are reading MY blog! New, with only few posts, still practicing my English to be correct and fluent, not good looking because I'm new in this virtual sphere, not knowing much of how to design my blog space (and not having necessary knowledge about creating  a web page). And there, you're still reading it.
But I do know one thing. I know what I like and how to enjoy it. I know what's nice for me and I do know what to suggest you for your home (if you ask). So why I started this blog than, you may ask? 'Cause I would like to show you how to enjoy what you have now. I would like to show you things that you can dream of. I would like to see some new things for myself and I would specially like to show you my new apartment or house when I get there :)

Till that, living in 28 square meters with my husband, son and a french bulldog will be just fine because I still have ideas and inspiration to tun my college-purpose apartment to a small family nest.
I want to show you how much fun you can have with what you already got and how you can create a space you adore. Only important thing is to create place that has your soul.

Every culture has it's own heritage and that great. But you should always create your space the way you like. If you like floral pillows, enjoy it! If you like zen minimalism in the center of Spain, do it! I'm here to share  my point of view, which would not always suite you best. But there's why you are here, to pick the ideas you like and to interpret it on your own way. Bottom line is - make your home a place with a soul you fit in.

Hope this blog will fit in you process of creating it too.

Iva
Celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment