Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Little Friends

This evening my husband showed me a photo he was thrilled about. And it's really great, as the others I saw in a work of Seth Casteel. This one is from project of taking underwater pictures of dogs as they jump into water. You can check it out here on his Little Friends Photo blog.

But I also found an interesting photo of his living room, I suppose. Must admit, I like the transparency and feeling of relaxation I feel watching at this. It reminded me on my flat just after I finished renovating it. Mattress on the floor, without cabinets... It wasn't so bad. There was some calmness about it.

Perhaps we all should have one room set totally minimalistic where we can escape to clean our minds and rest our body. (I see a whole new subject for me to find out)

(above) Combo I was talking about. Don't miss the photos or buy a book!
http://littlefriendsphoto.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment