Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello Halloween

This year, as the last few, I decided to decorate my apartment with few Halloween details.This year, as the last few, I started doing it last minute.
But this year it all went wrong. You're wondering how?
First my son totally tangled our pumpkin lamps.
Then I tried to use yellow zucchini I picked from our last barbecue (see in Last days of summer) but it turned out that this was a great toy for my dog Chili. So this year, my only decoration will be an orange tangerines and a book of magic spells. Hope it works, 'cause... Hocus pokus, little drag, don't let next year's Halloween be a wrack!
;) I'll let you know.

Pumpkin lamps



Chili is a Halloween fan

Sorry that it's blurry,
but it was hard to catch Chili in an action

Oooooooo! says pumpkin

Tangerines, yummy decoration

Magic spells


No comments:

Post a Comment