Monday, February 4, 2013

More than words

Last few years are definitely marked with quotations, all kind of inspiring phrases, symbols or words in so many parts or our home design. This is tribute to that. Decor poetry!

Coffee pot: "For the pure and simple living, the new life start from everyday."

Pillow:
"My affections and wishes have not changed, but one
word from you will silence me forever. If, however,
your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you:
you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I
love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you 
from this day on.."

Bathroom wall sticker: "You look beautiful!"

Typography art: "Dreams are only dreams, until you wake up and make them real."

Ink to skin, mine: "Rise&Shine"

Do you have some of yours, let me know...


Namaste baby mug, from Second Chance Ceramics
If you need just a little push... From Hair Brained Schemes

Romantic me just fall to this! Pure as a Jane's love stories, this pillow with quote of letter of Mr Darcy to Miss E. Bennet can be found here

Dare to try



No comments:

Post a Comment